Who is the boyfriend of Alia Bhatt

I was just watching Student of the Year, a blockbuster Bollywood movie. I love the role played of Alia Bhatt. This is the first time when I had gone through any of her movie, and I must say here that I am completely thrilled with her performance.

 For a moment I thought to take a look on her personal life. What I found was something surprising. I am sharing about the relationship status of Alia Bhatt. Alia Bhatt studied from Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai. 

According to one of her interviews at Coffee With Karan, she first dated with a classmate of this school when she was studying in 6th standard. After that she had close relationship with Ali Dadarkar. Varun Dhawan, her co-actor in the Student of the Year, was her third boyfriend. And, currently she is dating Arjun Kapoor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IMPORTANCE OF DUA - WAKAFA BILLAHE WALIYA

Unusual Trees in the World

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (Ra) & Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (Tus)